Monday, June 1, 2015

White House Branch

So... this past week was pretty great, we worked a lot and sweated a lot. It's like SC here, and it's supposed to get even hotter, up in the 100's in a month or two. It's pretty great in this area, the members are really cool and there's always the cool unity that small branches/wards have.

I bought some shoes here and I looked at the taxes and federal taxes here are 26.24%!!! That's ridiculously high!! I was talking with one person and they said that Brasil has the highest taxes of almost every country in the world.

This past week, we killed and prepared a chicken! It was weird because it was squawking a lot.. and it kept moving after it should've. but it's cool. Also, someone this past week said the following. (Little boy that plays with fire pees in the bed) I thought it was funny it seemed like his mom had said it to him a long time ago. 

Also, transfers happened!!! I'm staying here and I'm getting a new comp! His name is Elder C. and he's from Paraná! (Brazil) That's all I know about him. I'm going to travel to Goiânia tomorrow morning to get him and return on Wednesday. It's going to be pretty sweet. 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment