Monday, December 15, 2014

White House Branch

Well, not much happened this past week.... not much work, and not many results. But we received transfer calls and I'm going to be staying 7 more weeks with Elder Av. Also, Christmas for the mission happens on the 17th and things are going to be great! Also, I hope that with the turn of the transfer and one person leaving the house that we'll be able to work more and get things done.

Here's some pics of the area and what it looks like outside of the city. The city has houses until one point and then it's straight up farms.


This is my planner from this past transfer.




Pics of the desk where we study


Check it, I took a blank planner and my preach my gospel to a book binding place and look at what they did!




PMG (Preach My Gospel)









No comments:

Post a Comment