Monday, August 18, 2014

Transfer

Heyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got transferred!! I'm leaving the area of Planalto 2 and going to Goiânia! This is kinda bad to say, but this is the first time I'm happy leaving an area. All of my other areas I secretly wished to stay. Don't get me wrong, the members here are awesome. I love the area. But there are just other problems. But I'm free! I love the members here and they all want to try and help us! That's how it was in all of my other wards too! The members help us so much and we are so blessed when we accept the help. All the missionaries are so blessed because of the time that we have here on our missions and members!
I'm going to be leaving tomorrow at 8:30ish from the house. We're going to catch a bus to the rodoviária (bus stop) and then meet up with some other elders so that one of them doesn't have to be alone. (one of them is leaving at 9:30) and then we'll chill with the companion that stays there til 12:30 and then leave Uberlandia and start our trip to Goiânia, the city. And we're supposed to arrive at 6:00. I'm excited to know who my companion will be and also where my area will be and all of the members.

Thinking about it, I think the main thing that I look for in a companion is someone that: is chill, works hard, (diligent) and someone that is trustworthy. 

Things about Brazil : Everyone here does thumbs up. For everything! It was a little weird when I showed up here, but it's normal now.

til next week with more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment