Monday, February 3, 2014

Week 13 of the Fort Lauderdale, FL Experience!

So I still haven't gotten my visa yet, as you can tell from my e-mail subject. I'm still waiting and hoping that it'll come through sometime. I dinked around a little bit during e-mail time, so I don't have much time. But...
So my new companion is Elder R., he's way cool. He's from Mexico! Sonora, Mexico. It's really weird that I'm a month older than him. He likes to work and is very cool. He likes to play soccer and has a really good personality. Basically it's super fun working with him.

Last Wednesday and Thursday it rained. All day. And neither of us are certified to drive the area car, so we had to bike through the cold, wet, freezing rain. It was bad but fun at the same time because we were able to bike through the cane fields that the car couldn't make it through. It's super fun being able to go through and bike everywhere and get into better shape. Hopefully I'll be able to get the certification thing by this Thursday or Friday so that I can drive and become far more efficient with our time.

Also, earlier today I showed my apartment the trick with hangers to find electrical and water lines. They didn't believe me, but it was super fun doing it and finding random sewer and where water was.

Well, I don't remember anything else that happened, so I hope everyone has a cool and great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment